We're Making a Difference
USCEF works with its Chinese and U.S. partners to design and implement conservation-oriented projects that serve as models for future development. The strategy provides resources for current priorities and facilitates vision and initiative for the future.
Our typical services include
- Technical: Planning, Landscape Architecture, Environmental and Cultural Interpretation, Media Development, Institutional Development, GIS, Environmental Impact Assessment;
- Cultural: Linguistic and Cultural Knowledge of China and its minority areas, educational expertise and resources;
- Conservation/Environmental: Community Resource Management, Eco-tourism, Environmental Design.
USCEF in China
- Mr. Leon Chen, Special Assistant to the President
- Ms. Rosie Yu, Director of Stewardship Education
- Ms. Jin Lan, Office Manager, Associate Director of Stewardship Education Projects
- Mr. David Joiner, Director of Conservation Planning
Office:Room 1503 Building #7 Jin Hui Jia Yuan
No. 58, Xi Zhi Men Bei Da Jie,
Beijing 100088 China